Located on a 200-acre campus in the heart of Morris County, about one hour from New York City, the College of Saint Elizabeth was established by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth as the state’s first four-year Catholic College for women. It was chartered in 1900 and has been continuously accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Universities since 1921. CSE is committed to developing leadership in the spirit of service and social responsibility while promoting women as full partners in all of its programs, including those that enroll both women and men. The College offers 25 undergraduate programs; 10 master's degrees; and two doctoral degree programs: an Ed.D. in educational leadership and a Psy.D. in counseling psychology; plus numerous certificates at the pre- and post-baccalaureate levels. The College's De Paul Center for Ministry and Spirituality serves as the regional center for theological and spiritual development of Catholic laity. The Annunciation Center, the College's arts and education, building opened in September 2007. It houses the Therese A. Maloney Art Gallery, the 560-seat Dolan Performance Center, and the College Holocaust Education Resource Center.